City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Can’t see City signing a contract with them anytime soon. I would imagine our next deal would be with Adidas or back to Nike, we have done the rounds with nearly every top level sports brand.

Agree we need global reach - so as you say it’s Nike or Adidas… pity we couldn’t get someone less associated with football like Lacoste so no one would have the same template.

Agree we need global reach - so as you say it’s Nike or Adidas… pity we couldn’t get someone less associated with football like Lacoste so no one would have the same template.
I thought the Kappa kits of the late 90s were OK. Imagine the "Lazer Blue" in proper Sky Blue. And that dark blue and white away kit was pretty decent. We'll ignore the Wembley '99 kit as, taking the emotion factor out of the equation, that kit was horrific.

I thought the Kappa kits of the late 90s were OK. Imagine the "Lazer Blue" in proper Sky Blue. And that dark blue and white away kit was pretty decent. We'll ignore the Wembley '99 kit as, taking the emotion factor out of the equation, that kit was horrific.

That away kit the first season was great - but didn't the team only wear it once - at Ipswich i seem to remember.

thanks Jimbo!

there's some two faced City fans about. when that top came out it went down like the plague, now it's sold out everywhere!!

im looking at you lot on here in a new 'cant be fucking trusted' light!!! ;)
I assume you realise that they're copies, and not official shirts. Never used the site myself but, going by comments on here, they're supposed to be fairly decent quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.