Stupid little things that bug you

A few Geography things bug me:

1. Europe is not a continent.

Europe just a large peninsula or group of peninsulas in West Asia. There’s no way it’s its own continent. People of Europe shouldn’t be insecure about that and rename Asia “Eurasia” neither; Europe is just part of Asia.

View attachment 18562

2. That the USA is called “the West” when the Americas should be called the Far East.

The way humans populated the world’s landmass, we moved out of Africa into Asia and the last places we populated was by travelling Far East to the Americas.

View attachment 18561
You are a member of the flat earth society and I claim my £5. That said I think Jude Bellingham should get it as he's only 17.

Women, usually with lovely long hair, who have to be messing with it all the time. Running their fingers through it and flipping it back n forth. Especially when stopped in traffic, if they don't instantly reach for their phone, they're looking in the mirror messing with their damn hair. Leave it alone, it's fabulous all by itself and pay attention to the road!

Storing three 16' long 6 x 6" in your driveway for ten years in the hope that one day you will find a use for them (today is that day) only to roll them over and find that they are riddled with a million carpenter ants and so then have to get out the skill saw and cut them up into pieces so you can get rid of them.

Car idling and playing loud shit music whilst stationary. I live next to a school attended by children of the dregs.

Storing three 16' long 6 x 6" in your driveway for ten years in the hope that one day you will find a use for them (today is that day) only to roll them over and find that they are riddled with a million carpenter ants
That happened to me only yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.