Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get a fair bit of money from this deal, not just from the sell on clause but from FIFA training compensation as he's transferring before his 23rd birthday... so will Watford, fingers crossed Zorc plays hardball with Woodward and twists his arm.

We will get a fair bit of money from this deal, not just from the sell on clause but from FIFA training compensation as he's transferring before his 23rd birthday... so will Watford, fingers crossed Zorc plays hardball with Woodward and twists his arm.
Compensation for what? they bought him from us when he left, not a free transfer. We do have the 15% fee.

Compensation for what? they bought him from us when he left, not a free transfer. We do have the 15% fee.
Article 20 RSTP is entitled “Training compensation” and provides as follows:

Training compensation shall be paid to a player’s training club(s): (1) when a player signs his first contract as a professional, and (2) each time a professional is transferred until the end of the season of his 23rd birthday. The obligation to pay training compensation arises whether the transfer takes place during or at the end of the player’s contract. The provisions concerning training compensation are set out in Annexe 4 of these regulations.

Article 20 RSTP is entitled “Training compensation” and provides as follows:

Training compensation shall be paid to a player’s training club(s): (1) when a player signs his first contract as a professional, and (2) each time a professional is transferred until the end of the season of his 23rd birthday. The obligation to pay training compensation arises whether the transfer takes place during or at the end of the player’s contract. The provisions concerning training compensation are set out in Annexe 4 of these regulations.
Is that still relevant when the player left on a transfer first time round? Surely that negates it.

Is that still relevant when the player left on a transfer first time round? Surely that negates it.
I thought that too, however compensation shall be paid to his training clubs (city and watford) "each time a professional is transferred" suggests otherwise

Not gonna lie, I think he will tear it up at the rags unfortunately

I can’t like this post as the thought of it makes me very angry, but unfortunately I think you’re right. Seriously fucked off if such a good young player who would be great for us ends up in that shithole.

Look at all the goals and assists for Dortmund, his pace, dribbling. More effective than Sterling was last season, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.