It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what to make of it all any more, all these rumours. Head is spinning. Would be a bit gutted to see too many of our first team players leave, especially Jesus, Laporte and Bernardo, if these rumours have any merit. If Bernardo Silva feels that his time here is done though I wouldn't begrudge him moving on to ply his trade elsewhere.

Love the guy for what he offers the team. Maybe his routine has become a bit tried and tested in Pep's system and he wants some freedom? Would be buzzing if Laporte stayed and fought hard to play with Dias and Stones but if that's not his way then there's not much that can be done.

There's only players I'd be happy seeing leave and that's Sterling and Mendy; just don't see them bringing any more to the left flank than what we've already seen. Maybe Ake, too, he has been alright. Then again he's down the pecking order but he knew that when he signed. Probably deserves more starts which he might not get at City.

Now it's all Haaland, Kane, Grealish, and the rumour mill. Don't you all love transfer windows, eh!?

Ohh...

I think I may have put this together.

We are getting Haaland.

with Sancho off to the Devils, we have agreed to remove our sell on, plus whatever fee for Haaland,

and the Kane noise is us doing the dance with Mino who is also the Devil here.

Maybe I am overthinking this.

Hope I'm not
Think he means Kane...he plays with Son....therefore at the house of the rising Son

If the rising son was Alfie's boy, and fiddling devil Keane, that would do nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.