Barcelona Friendly Game Postponed

Some daft friendly, after the season has already started, against a club who are trying to grab all our best players?

Get in the fucking bin.
Indeed. Soriano probably gets his cock hard though that we can visit his favourite club.

City should not be doing anything with these G14 clubs. But the soft execs we have, we even give players to them nicely like Sane for £40m.

Indeed. Soriano probably gets his cock hard though that we can visit his favourite club.

City should not be doing anything with these G14 clubs. But the soft execs we have, we even give players to them nicely like Sane for £40m.

Pep and the Catalan mafia at city need to get their heads out of Barcelona’s arse.

City pay their wages and I’m a bit tired of the love-in going on between the lines.

Barca have always gone out of their way to slag us off and try and fuck us over, just like Bayern have.

I wouldn’t sell them a covid infused sneeze let alone a player or sign up for some bollocks Micky Mouse friendly.

Hope the twats go bust and personally I’d have rather seen Aguero go to Barnsley than Barcelona.

Pep and the Catalan mafia at city need to get their heads out of Barcelona’s arse.

City pay their wages and I’m a bit tired of the love-in going on between the lines.

Barca have always gone out of their way to slag us off and try and fuck us over, just like Bayern have.

I wouldn’t sell them a covid infused sneeze let alone a player or sign up for some bollocks Micky Mouse friendly.

Hope the twats go bust and personally I’d have rather seen Aguero go to Barnsley than Barcelona.
This. Fuck'em. I hate the entitled cnuts

This is a different Barca with Laporta. The ousted regime ran the place into the ground by making some awful financial decisions. Our Spanish/Catalan team all have a rich and successful past with this new twat. Maybe it will benefit us this time to have an ally inside the g14 camp?

We are best buddies at the min and will work out to be mutually beneficial. Our owners approach has always been the Barca model.

All that said, probably are still a bunch of self entitled twats anyway. The links to Pep will continue until he eventually leaves.

Gotta suck it up.

This is a different Barca with Laporta. The ousted regime ran the place into the ground by making some awful financial decisions. Our Spanish/Catalan team all have a rich and successful past with this new twat. Maybe it will benefit us this time to have an ally inside the g14 camp?

We are best buddies at the min and will work out to be mutually beneficial. Our owners approach has always been the Barca model.

All that said, probably are still a bunch of self entitled twats anyway. The links to Pep will continue until he eventually leaves.

Gotta suck it up.
Get real. We will have zero allies.

This is the case of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" and we are falling for it. No surprise considering our decision makers are Barca fans, including our manager.

Owners can follow the Barca model without sucking their cock.

Get real. We will have zero allies.

This is the case of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" and we are falling for it. No surprise considering our decision makers are Barca fans, including our manager.

Owners can follow the Barca model without sucking their cock.
Probably right. I am trying to keep an open mind in this situation.

Gotta suck it up.
CFG acquiring Barcelona as a feeder club.

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.