Local Busybodies

In the days before Tax Discs became obsolete, a bloke in our neighbourhood would leave a friendly handwritten note on your windscreen two weeks before your renewal was due. I bet he was gutted then they were phased out because him being an old boy I very much doubt he'd have the know how or the facility to check online.

Might save your life one day......

tenor.gif

My next door neighbour is assistant manager at a bank. In the past she has told me how much redundancy another neighbour received & how much in debt another lass was. Have often thought of reporting her but cannot be arsed with the hassle

My next door neighbour is assistant manager at a bank. In the past she has told me how much redundancy another neighbour received & how much in debt another lass was. Have often thought of reporting her but cannot be arsed with the hassle
She sounds like a ****. Tell her how her husband is banging a man while shes in work, but its OK because he is the plumber she thinks is free while she laughs at everyone elses finances. See how she likes them apples

'My eldest lad has just moved into his first house with his girlfriend, they brought a house, against my better judgement, in Middleton'

Posted by RADCLIFFE Rick
Tough crowd! Haha!

Was nice in 1970s, when I lived there! Turks Road was a great place to grow up with a massive field in the back (houses now, of course!) and a great school just up the street! And, Debra Holt two doors down was my first “real” kiss before I knew what REAL kisses were about! :-P

Happy days! Hope it’s not too bad these days?!

You can’t be the only one she’s blabbing to, so just tell the people she’s blabbing about! They might be angry enough to report her for you!

And, what do you think she’s telling them about others? You?

She may even be breaking privacy laws, so….

Easiest thing to do is tell her she probably shouldn’t be telling you, as it’s probably illegal and not very professional. What would happen if any of them found out you could tell them to the penny what redundancy someone got, or the debts of someone else….not that you would, of course!

You can’t be the only one she’s blabbing to, so just tell the people she’s blabbing about! They might be angry enough to report her for you!

And, what do you think she’s telling them about others? You?

She may even be breaking privacy laws, so….

Easiest thing to do is tell her she probably shouldn’t be telling you, as it’s probably illegal and not very professional. What would happen if any of them found out you could tell them to the penny what redundancy someone got, or the debts of someone else….not that you would, of course!
I have no doubt whatsoever that she was looking at my finances so I changed banks. My son often has to do the works banking and says he hates it if she is behind the counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.