Your transfers this summer. Your budget 200m

Are people doing fantasy football on steroids or do they actually think what they are saying is even remotely realistic ?

Also before loosing the Champions league I don’t think they would be selling half our squad and now they are

Who do they think can afford Jesus Laport Mahrez Sterling Gundogan Bernardo etc

Are people doing fantasy football on steroids or do they actually think what they are saying is even remotely realistic ?

Also before loosing the Champions league I don’t think they would be selling half our squad and now they are

Who do they think can afford Jesus Laport Mahrez Sterling Gundogan Bernardo etc
There’s a clue in the OP: “a bit of fun”.

Hope that helps.

Aouar, Locatelli, Mendes and Silva.
if Aouar fails expect Niguez.
Forget Kane and Haaland and Grealish we have no intention of spending over £100 million on 1player

Christ that would be such an underwhelming transfer window, followed by an even more underwhelming season.

In: Haaland 150, Grealish 90, Rice 50, Mendes/Robinson
Avoid: Kane
Out: Aguero, Garcia, Mendy, Ake (i like him i just don't think he's good enough), Harrison, Porro, Roberts, Nmecha, Sandler
Allow to leave only if they push for it: Laporte (Kounde), Jesus (promote delap), Gundogan (Grealish), Mendes, Dinho (Rice/Herrera)
Fight to keep: Sterling (class is permanent, form is temporary)
Keep: everyone else

The most efficient / Cheapest way to spend the money and improve the team would be

Sell all loan players excluding Couto and and Herrera

Then get Ramos Messi Carson free agents

Followed by trying to get one of Kane or Haaland ideally Haaland

Then Grealish

Try and get one of Mendes Gosens or Robinson Robinson would be the most efficient use funds and Mendes the dream

Aouara Pau Torres and Oyarzabal are options we have looked at in past they could be going cheap

If Barcelona come for our players try and get Ansu or Pedri

Kane - £140M
Mendes - £50M
Grealish - £80M
Exequiel Palacios - £20M

Total £295M

Recoup money from youth sales qnd possibly unhappy players to bring it under £200M

We also have Kayck, Metinho and Sarmiento already signed and supposedly straigh into the 1st team squad

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.