VAR Rules 2020/21

The last couple of weeks wootton has not even asked for stephen warnock's view on dodgy liverpool decisions because he knows what answer he will get!!!

The controversial VAR decisions take the spotlight away from the real dodgy/corrupt officiating (Ref blocking passing channels, disparity in applying the LOTG, not playing advantage when merited or playing advantage where none exists, allowing the opposition to foul with impunity whilst booking our player for their first robust but fair challenge - pretty standard 'game management' tactics that often go unnoticed).

The controversial VAR decisions take the spotlight away from the real dodgy/corrupt officiating (Ref blocking passing channels, disparity in applying the LOTG, not playing advantage when merited or playing advantage where none exists, allowing the opposition to foul with impunity whilst booking our player for their first robust but fair challenge - pretty standard 'game management' tactics that often go unnoticed).

And probably the main reason why I will be giving up going to games in the future. Don’t get me wrong I am CTID and I will still follow them but the game has completely gone for me now. I used to think refs were bad before but VAR has taken it to a whole new level.

I'm sure Gallagher has also said in the past if there is contact in the box the attacker is entitled to go down,he has probably got it in his contract not to show old clips where he contradicts himself.also he agreed it was a foul on the WBA player just before the rags pen, but maybe var thought it was another stage of play, the ball never moved more than 20 yards and the pen was 4 seconds later,its not as if the ball went up the other end of the pitch.

Will we be able to see VAR footage live at the stadium as you can on TV or will it still be ‘blind’ to us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.