The Ignore List

I have only 1 poster on ignore but otherwise I like the debate mostly. The batshit stuff is sometimes the most entertaining. Guilty of ranting myself so wouldn’t be surprised if I have annoyed a few.

I thought you had to pass the batshit crazy test to support the blues in the first instance?

“it’s not personal, it strictly football”

I've got a few on ignore. the ones who are blatant troll's or use the age old internet forum argument techniques etc.

im more than happy debating points but there are some on here that the trolling/fishing/flaming/baiting is just blatant and I cant be arsed with them.

Did it briefly but found it a pointless exercise. We (mostly) are all blues on this forum.

On a different note, I ended up getting too enganged in some of the political threads around Brexit etc so I asked the mods to ban me for a month to force me out of it!.

Had a lot of work incoming and seemed like the most efficient way to stop temptation :D

On a different note, I ended up getting too enganged in some of the political threads around Brexit etc so I asked the mods to ban me for a month to force me out of it!.

Had a lot of work incoming and seemed like the most efficient way to stop temptation :D

Asking for my political forum access to be revoked was a great move. I know it contradicts my earlier post, mind you. But at the time it was just Banjani continually spitting feathers.

I think it is simply that you have just got older, more cantakerous, short-tempered and like Victor Meldrew. I find all the posters on here very informative and interesting.

Apart from the kanadiennes, some (one) jock, the yanks, don't get me started, the southern lah de fuckin' dahs, the Welsh (goes without saying) the pretend ozzies we deported in the 60's and of course Snorky.
I was going to put snorky on ignore, but as I have several unattractive, overweight, and mentally ill elderly female relatives it seems prudent to keep tabs on him and see what he's up to.

I've got a few on ignore. the ones who are blatant troll's or use the age old internet forum argument techniques etc.

im more than happy debating points but there are some on here that the trolling/fishing/flaming/baiting is just blatant and I cant be arsed with them.
The few people I have on ignore is down to how they post, rather than what their message is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.