It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem that the media whores really get their messages through to some of our supporters which is not really surprising since they have been constantly picking away at us since we became a threat to their rag/dipper paymasters.

The shit we are currently witnessing imo is a concentrated attack in order to try and de-stabilise and cause unrest in the camp. The fucking usual suspects don't like not being at the fore of all the speculation and stories of not being able to compete financially is seriously upsetting the " peasants " who slavishly follow them.

Undoubtedly there are serious financial difficulties for many teams but I am sure that City will sign players that our management believe will benefit the team and maintain success.

Very difficult I admit , but I'm trying to take most of it as a sign of the real cunts of football suffering badly , and that is so heart warming.

People say we wont be able to sell players after a good season (like Mahrez) due to covid.
Yet when we want to sign players their price will be sky high regardless of covid.

What Txiki needs to do now is sell for high fee for players we do not want or happy to move them on.

Yet I can totally see something like Jesus goes on loan with some very favourable (for the buyer!) optional fee.

If Txiki can charge anyone above 40m for Mahrez I will be totally surprised.

Completely agree. If we wanted to sign a winger with equal stats to Mahrez from a team that won the league and cup double and reached the Champions League final, you'd be talking very little change out of 80 million quid. Why should we be any different in our attitude to selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.