Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

There will be plenty of rags to "protect him" like there was when Ian Brown was inside.
And no doubt someone on the outside will be receiving a monthly cheque.
Probably but the pool balls in the sock treatment is on par with any arse action in the shower we live in hope

Scum Nb this was from the 70's when things were different.

I'll doff my cap to your technology capabilities fancy a job renewing season tickets at a premier League club not a million miles away ?

They also often hope that the prosecution witnesses won’t turn up on the day, whether through fear of the ordeal of giving evidence and being cross examined, or having been ‘persuaded’ not to attend for whatever reason. You see it all the time, people belatedly changing their pleas to guilty on the morning of the trial once they know the witnesses have turned up.
I seem to remember a former player/manager who benefited from witnesses bottling it in a civil trial.

View attachment 18918
That's the level of patriotic duty in that ****
Completely agree that Ryan Giggs (and the rest of his dodgy family : his Dad, Danny Wilson along with his snidey brother Rhodri) was a lily-livered coward who never stood up to Ferguson.
But I assume you know, as a respected poster, why Ryan Wilson played for England schoolboys ?
The big question is why did the Welsh FA appoint him in the first place ?
Perhaps due to the Welsh equivalent of David Gill - Dai, thinking that the Class of "92 have a coaching & managerial pedigree...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.