Scotland at the Euros

Clarke shat it. Stayed too loyal to the players that got them to the finals instead of picking form players. Bench was probably stronger than the starting XI.
Said the same Gunner. As soon as we seen the team we all groaned. How bad was O'Donnel? He should bring in Turnbull Gilmour and young Patterson, at least they are players if Tierney if fit, he comes in. Dykes is a fucking joke player at this level. McTolminay? A fucking man down.

UEFAs decision to allow qualifying via the lower divisions of the Nations League doesn't look like a good one so far.
North Macedonia and Scotland will be lucky to get a point between them
Irish you couldn't even get there with that option. We are shit, but we fucking got there. Would you knock back going the way we did? I think not. And it ain't over yet. It is of course, but it's not. Probably.

Irish you couldn't even get there with that option. We are shit, but we fucking got there. Would you knock back going the way we did? I think not. And it ain't over yet. It is of course, but it's not. Probably.

Jocks are getting a bit of stick today on here, I want England to beat Scotland for the obvious reasons but good luck in the game against us mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.