Seasoncard - 2021/22

Sorry if this has been posted a million times and I can’t bare to sit on hold for hours at work but am I right in thinking my 2 season cards will automatically be renewed for next season as I was already on the direct debit scheme?
Correct think it said today or tomorrow on the renewal link .

She mentioned single e or print at home tickets per game. That make sense due the fact the date/times change all the time and the e tickets have an expiry attached to them, however there is no way the club can cope with issuing everyone tickets every week.
Thank you for the clarification. The system is currently available, or has been for about 5 seasons if you want to give your ticket to someone else for a game without having to hand them the ticket physically.

They only allow it to be done 3 working days before the game, so as you say it won't work with 10% or anything near want to do it, as it was probably less than 1% except for the Everton match which had a wait of over two hours to get through.

We'll see what they come up with.

I've read the last 10 pages 9f this thread but not got time to read 170 pages.

I can't see any mention of it but is anyone else constantly getting a "bad request - invalid shopper ip address" when they try to renew by debit card?

I've had it about 10 times now.

I've read the last 10 pages 9f this thread but not got time to read 170 pages.

I can't see any mention of it but is anyone else constantly getting a "bad request - invalid shopper ip address" when they try to renew by debit card?

I've had it about 10 times now.
I get it on my ipad, works on the P.C though.

Reactions: jma
similar here, changed the name in an amnesty but both the new holder and old name have magically disappeared from all our friends and family in the past few weeks. Rang up to try to sort it out to be told that the account holder needs to ring up themselves.

She’s 6.

Told there’s nothing they can do then. So she can’t renew and we’ll an empty seat in the middle of our block of six.
If it wasn’t so sad it’d be funny.

How hard can it be?

Cannot believe the club have had all this downtime and basically come up with this shambles, and it sounds like they are going ahead with using mobiles and the shite NFC based turnstiles which will cause havoc unless they are upgraded. All this bullshit talk about the fans, treated more like consumables...

What a complete amateur hour shitshow this has been. They've had 18 months to prepare and this is what they come up with?

I've held off on renewing so far, Ideally, I would like to defer but I have many questions regarding that before I did it. I can't really be on hold for hours on end and I strongly suspect when I do eventually speak to somebody they won't have a clue anyway (not their fault) I was hoping they'd realise what a calamity it's been and issue some kind of faq regarding deferral before the deadline but that's not happened and with time ticking it's now decision time. I'm basically going to be renewing when I don't really want to primarily because I can't trust City not to screw me over. Costing me money I don't really have but it also means one less available ticket in a limited capacity environment for somebody genuinely desperate to attend.

I've had a season ticket for 30 years, I've never passed on a ticket in my life nevermind sold one and when it comes to it I doubt I will do this but I can see myself and many many others being strongly tempted to use those tout websites for the bigger games this upcoming season as a means of recouping costs of a season ticket they'd rather have skipped which benefits nobody and its all down to the incompetence of citys ticket department.

What a complete amateur hour shitshow this has been. They've had 18 months to prepare and this is what they come up with?

I've held off on renewing so far, Ideally, I would like to defer but I have many questions regarding that before I did it. I can't really be on hold for hours on end and I strongly suspect when I do eventually speak to somebody they won't have a clue anyway (not their fault) I was hoping they'd realise what a calamity it's been and issue some kind of faq regarding deferral before the deadline but that's not happened and with time ticking it's now decision time. I'm basically going to be renewing when I don't really want to primarily because I can't trust City not to screw me over. Costing me money I don't really have but it also means one less available ticket in a limited capacity environment for somebody genuinely desperate to attend.

I've had a season ticket for 30 years, I've never passed on a ticket in my life nevermind sold one and when it comes to it I doubt I will do this but I can see myself and many many others being strongly tempted to use those tout websites for the bigger games this upcoming season as a means of recouping costs of a season ticket they'd rather have skipped which benefits nobody and its all down to the incompetence of citys ticket department.
A cynic might say that this whole shambles has been orchestrated by City to increase churn and thereby get their target audience in place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.