Seasoncard - 2021/22

And tbf mate, the deferral tab should be last. I’m sure you have good reasons for deferring but many others are just hedging their bets or want to give up their season cards whilst retaining the benefits.

There’s a good argument for saying this option would have been on line earlier and I hope this now helps you out. All the best.

Cheers. My own reasons are multi-faceted, as can't really afford to speculate cash after a tough financial year on the premise I might be able to attend only so many games depending on balloting.

My dad is now 70 and is understandably worried about using the tram and what time he might get home from midweeks, he is still getting up at 5am every morning for work.

In that regard, I wanted to hedge his bets for him and hope over the course of the season we can make a more informed decision as the pandemic works out.

Equally, putting an untested (or partially tested) change to the ticketing site during the peak of renewals could have overloaded a system that was already struggling. I know the deferrals is well intended and I’m glad people are being supported but peole renewing season cards or looking to buy a new one do seem to be falling down the priorities a bit

On another point, a lot of people have fair gripes about the poor customer service they are receiving but peole looking to change the names on season cards during this busiest of times need to have a look at themselves as well. We could all moan about SupporternServicesns but people could have changed the name on cards when it was quiet.
Absolutely. I understand people are keen to get things resolved but some things are important but not necessarily urgent. On the other hand, by consistently poor customer service, the club have made a rod for their own back because no one trusts the system or processes. And there's good reason for that.

@Tim of the Oak and @Prestwich_Blue I’ve been reading most of the posts and agree with what both of you are saying. From my lofty position rising above all ‘arguments’ (that’s supposed to make folk smile to lighten things please) it’s a little bit a case of 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
The club could have waited to talk about introducing the new entrance tech and put the simple renew/deferral option on the website (& definitely sooner than they did) and fans could have maybe sorted priorities in terms of very important, fairly important or maybe that can wait?
I’m not well up on the rules and regulations but did the club HAVE to offer to defer tickets and are other clubs doing this?

I think I might be trying to play Devils Advocate so hope I’m not offending anyone with my rambling thoughts? I apologise if I have.

Cheers. My own reasons are multi-faceted, as can't really afford to speculate cash after a tough financial year on the premise I might be able to attend only so many games depending on balloting.

My dad is now 70 and is understandably worried about using the tram and what time he might get home from midweeks, he is still getting up at 5am every morning for work.

In that regard, I wanted to hedge his bets for him and hope over the course of the season we can make a more informed decision as the pandemic works out.
I have to get up at 5am for work too. I sincerely hope I am not doing so at 70, don't enjoy it now and your dad has 15 years on me! He has my upmost respect for continuing to do so.

Well said mate. You are doing the right thing.

5am for work takes some doing. All the best.

I renewed today. My seat was was one of those right at the front that has been KO'd. I got a seat in row D for £515.00. I am in all 3 schemes.

Pretty happy with the prices because that's £27 a game, and it's a good seat I think. I like being at the front.

Only thing that annoys me is that I am pretty sure the people I sit next to will have moved elsewhere, and I'll likely not see them again. I didn't know at the end of last season that those seats were going to get taken out. Had I known we could have moved together.

I deferred online when the deferral box first appeared and have just received this e-mail so it looks as if this system is working. Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Dear xx

You have recently contacted us regarding the one-season deferment of your Seasoncard for the 2021/22 seasoncard.

If you would still like to proceed with your deferment you do not need to take any further action.

We will process the deferral on your behalf and contact you ahead of the 2022/23 Seasoncard renewals window.

You will retain any Ticket Points accrued in previous seasons and have the opportunity to purchase your Seasoncard seat back for the 2022/23 season, subject to any configuration changes to the Etihad Stadium.

Deferred seats will be sold on a match-by-match basis for the upcoming season and will not be sold as a Seasoncard to another supporter.

Purchase your existing Seasoncard

If you have changed your mind and would like to purchase your 2021/22 Seasoncard there is still time. You can contact us on (+44) 0161 444 1894 (option 6) up to 5pm, Wednesday 23 June to discuss this further.

If you are unsure as to whether you would still like to proceed or have questions regarding deferment itself, please reply directly to this email and we’ll get in touch.

Thank you for your continued support.

Supporter Services

Manchester City Football Club
mail

I want to renew mine and Defer my son's season card. Not sure how to go about it as it doesn't give separate options.
I have ended by deferring both, any advise ?

I have to get up at 5am for work too. I sincerely hope I am not doing so at 70, don't enjoy it now and your dad has 15 years on me! He has my upmost respect for continuing to do so.

Thanks mate. My mum finally retired at 69 last month and they would go to work together.

Unfortunately, my dad will never stop. He earns a pittance moving furniture around at the University, but he just doesn't like to be sat on his arse.

Mum still getting up at 5am with him to make him a cup of tea:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.