TV Series

Finished Mare of Eastown last night and overall really really good. However it is very depressing at the end, no feel good story there.

Really enjoyed series 1 and 2, watched episode 1 of series 3 and gave up. So it’s worth carrying on?

I think so. It was pleasant enough and inoffensive whilst being entertaining, I never got bored watching it and the characters are well cast and brilliant (even Martin!!). The theme to the show (death, getting old and being ill) are pleasantly depressing but I thought they were tastefully covered to make for a good, humourous, half hour watch and worth seeing through to the end of series 3

Totally. Took me probably the whole first season to get used to Titus Welliver but doesn't bother me now and is a very good show once you get past that.

Haven’t read the books but the main character looked like Jimmy fkn Nesbitt which was enough to put me off watching it for a few years. Glad I delved deeper and realised it wasn’t him and enjoyed them all! Really looking forward to the next series!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.