Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised skin flints Barca were'nt in for Dinho , but where as Sergio was on the decline and Garcia vastly overrated ,Dinho is different gravy at 36 still one of the best defensive midfieders around , he will be used sparingly and will be invaluable in the dressing room just like Vinnie was.
Could still be the signing of the summer, looking foward to Dinho scything down opponents with a nod and a wink and a look of innocnence that most refs fall for, irreplaceable

My favourite player ever to play for us. So happy that he's gonna run around in our shirt for at least another season, and so glad that Barca didn't end up signing him.

Excellent news at times his performances slip under the radar with the players around him . But certainly has made huge contributions to our success

He's my type of player, we've had all sorts of top quality players but i love the players that are hard, my favourite player has to be zabba ,proper bloke, same with dinho leathers someone then smiles that smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.