England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Hang on a minute, was it all actually a Masterstroke from Southgate. A draw next game will see both teams through and we go through second and avoid a pasting. Genius!!!!

All too cautious and predictable.

Was like two mid table sides with no cutting edge. Only Foden and Pickford stood out and one of them got subbed !

I really dont want any City players in the England side then I can hope they get beat with a clear conscience. Having said that any team that contain that snidey twat Robertson and McTwatteny deserve to lose.

Massive Sterling fan don’t talk bollocks, and Yes Grealish should be playing in midfield not my fault you thought the problem was in the wide positions and not midfield. Football knowledge my arse.
Grealish wasn’t put on in midfield was he you tit.

You can reply to your hearts content. You’re also going on ignore. If I wanted to talk to an arsehole I’d drop my pants and squat over a mirror. Off you fuck.

Laughably all the media defending Southgate and saying fans who paid top dollar to watch that crap booed at the end shouldn’t have.

what is it the media so love about this idiot? The way they treated some of the former managers (all of them?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.