England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Surprised by our grit? Scottish people have grit in our veins. Always have, always will. Our regiments for centuries have shown themselves to be the best. We have grit in abundance, technical ability not so widespread. But, we are getting there.
You've got more grit than a snowplough MP, face like one too; )

Whilst completely understanding the reservations about Southgate , i was wondering which English manager you'd all like to take over ?

A points fine it’s a group game let Scotland have there backs slapped yep for being the better side playing well to a game plan but they’ll be going home..

Whilst completely understanding the reservations about Southgate , i was wondering which English manager you'd all like to take over ?

I'm wondering if Pep will go there when his contract with us finishes. I'm sure he has already said he would like to manage England. He won't manage Spain due to his Basque affinity. It's a thought

As for Southgate he's going nowhere as the fa love him, he ticks all the boxes, the safe boring yes man.

I'm wondering if Pep will go there when his contract with us finishes. I'm sure he has already said he would like to manage England. He won't manage Spain due to his Basque affinity. It's a thought

As for Southgate he's going nowhere as the fa love him, he ticks all the boxes, the safe boring yes man.
He’s kept that quiet. ;-)

I can only see him managing Brazil if international football ever tempts him.

Face facts that squad is good enough sadly the man at the helm isn’t :( the mans an arrogant sod and taken Foden off just sums him up ......... if he had any bottle he would have roped in one of the defensive midfielders but he’s to arrogant for that ......... as for the Scots celebrating jeeeez I would have been peed off in not beating that shambles last night not celebrating a 0-0 draw ...... I watched them against the Czech Republic and had they have had a goalscorer they would be probably through last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.