Seasoncard - 2021/22

The girls ticket has auto renewed having checked the fixtures she's unable to attend 80 % due to working alternate weekends, can I still defer it till Sunday?

Me and my mate have renewed, but I cannot get a carpark season ticket, I have always had one since we moved to the stadium, done this because i have always thought that the car would be safe, and when we first moved to the Etihad I didnt realy know the best place to park, so have always had a ticket. The club are know saying we can pre book a place based on batches of games, I dont understand the reason for this and it will also be done using number plate recognition. The only upside is that they say the carpark given will depend on which direction you want to leave the stadium.

Me and my mate have renewed, but I cannot get a carpark season ticket, I have always had one since we moved to the stadium, done this because i have always thought that the car would be safe, and when we first moved to the Etihad I didnt realy know the best place to park, so have always had a ticket. The club are know saying we can pre book a place based on batches of games, I dont understand the reason for this and it will also be done using number plate recognition. The only upside is that they say the carpark given will depend on which direction you want to leave the stadium.
In your role as season card rep can you shed some light on this please @Prestwich_Blue

Yes, same for us. For first 12 years or so after the move to Etihad, we paid to use private local carparks near the ground ... but they became increasingly unreliable (had several instances of arriving for a midweek European game, and finding the carpark we'd paid for, closed with no warning) ... so for the past 3 or 4 years we've bought a pass for one of City's own carparks.
But as you say, can't do that this season.

I'm going to guess your going to have to pay for all the cup games that were "free" last season then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.