Arsenal thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Daniel Ek (Spotify founder) is launching a second bid. Kroenke's had a bad year according to his Forbes listing. Meanwhile Ek's personal wealth has increased by enough to cover the vast majority of the 2.2b offer. Which is more or less what Forbes reckon Kroenke has lost. And it's known Kroenke used leveraged finance to by Usmanov's shares. I think this one may run for a while yet.

Personally I welcome it. Ek's a very forward thinking guy, he'd be good for the Premier league.

Looks like Daniel Ek (Spotify founder) is launching a second bid. Kroenke's had a bad year according to his Forbes listing. Meanwhile Ek's personal wealth has increased by enough to cover the vast majority of the 2.2b offer. Which is more or less what Forbes reckon Kroenke has lost. And it's known Kroenke used leveraged finance to by Usmanov's shares. I think this one may run for a while yet.

Personally I welcome it. Ek's a very forward thinking guy, he'd be good for the Premier league.
Ek is a parasite.

Bloody Ek is this still going on? Not another billionaire in the English league. Where is FFP when you need it! Close the door and pull up the drawbridge. Keep the letter writing pricks languishing in mid table. Better still turn the parody club into a housing estate for the bloods and bruvs @ AFTV ;)

that will have to go on wages to make top players to play for them

Don't think we will be targeting top players anyway, certainly not with our standing just now, that's why we're linked to guys from the likes of Brighton, Wolves & Anderlecht.

Don't think we will be targeting top players anyway, certainly not with our standing just now, that's why we're linked to guys from the likes of Brighton, Wolves & Anderlecht.

at least next season Arteta will have more time with players on the training ground with no Europe, it will either show how good a manage he is or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.