City player's performances at Euro 2020

Apparently (according to a poster on here), apart from KDB, they've all been shit.
you really can't comment on here without someone getting their knickers in a bunch huh? yea, other than KDB they've all underwhelmed. a completely uncontroversial statement. better?

to the point of the thread, i believe the players are just tired. perhaps they are too used to pep's style and find it hard in other manager's styles. hard to know. but it doesn't bother me too much

you really can't comment on here without someone getting their knickers in a bunch huh? yea, other than KDB they've all underwhelmed. a completely uncontroversial statement. better?

to the point of the thread, i believe the players are just tired. perhaps they are too used to pep's style and find it hard in other manager's styles. hard to know. but it doesn't bother me too much
Of course you can comment. But when you're patently wrong, as was pointed out elsewhere, expect to get called out on it. It isn't rocket science. You said they were (bar KDB) "all shit". Your words. Then you changed it to "done nothing" or "has been no more than okay". Now you're saying that you believe the players are tired. So; which is it?

Foul for me, pushed in the back.
One of those though whereby he could have been stronger and not need help from the referee.
Certainly playing in sky blue he needs to adopt that attitude. We get no help in that area.
I’ve only seen it very quickly but it didn’t look like a lot of contact to be honest and I’m not a fan of all contact going away from the game. Would it have been a pen if the push was the other way round?

End thread because?
Didn't mean it literally lol, just meant there's nothing else to add. Can't expect anything when they've got managers that incompetent - hence why nearly all the players for both of those nations haven't had good tournaments.

Of course you can comment. But when you're patently wrong, as was pointed out elsewhere, expect to get called out on it. It isn't rocket science. You said they were (bar KDB) "all shit". Your words. Then you changed it to "done nothing" or "has been no more than okay". Now you're saying that you believe the players are tired. So; which is it?
All of those things are basically the same sentiment... you're being a semantic queen here.. Get a grip. All of our players bar KDB have been underwhelming at best. This is such a simple emotion to convey yet it amazes me how much people here struggle with accepting it. Then you think you are "calling someone out", no you're just being pedantic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.