Czech Republic v England | Euro 2020 Group Stage

This lot can harp on about doing the job etc, but in all honesty we have played very little of what is called football.
Added to this, look at what should've been a doddle of a group.

Wait til England play someone who can actually play. Churning out 1-0 wins against lesser technical teams is only going to prove how shit they are later. Then the excuses will start rolling out. Long season, COVID, tired players etc etc

What the fuck is that rat face cnut talking about? Foden was one of the best players in the last 2 games. He hit the fcking post with his first touch!! If that had gone in....
That was a deliberate, snidy dig by Neville, just then. That was to get the public thinking Foden has been the weak link.
All this whilst being played out of position

Is it fuck you soft melt. I am sat at home watching it and typing on here. I have no influence on the team or the game. It is Southgate's shit tactics and timid approach, coupled with persisting with some players who are clearly out of form that is hindering us

Yes yes, you sat at home would do a far better job.
you would pick a England team that would absolutely satisfy the nation
And we would win every game playing blistering football.
If only you was manager

You should join the bbc there clueless too
We are spoilt as City fans. We can’t expect England to outplay everyone.

I explained my rationale. France were turgid in 2018 WC groups and won the tournament. Netherlands were even worse in 2010 and got to the final. Greece in 2004, Italy 2006 etc. You don’t have to be a brilliant attacking side to do well. England got to the semis in 2018 with one of our weakest squads in years playing boring football.

Personally I think we should be working towards a more dominant, attacking, possession game with 1 dm but that isn’t in Southgate’s wheelhouse.

Just chatting shite about Phil being under pressure from outstanding Saka.
He is to be fair. Don’t get me wrong I think Phil should walk into this England side obviously and so should Grealish. However, stuck out on the right by the plonker in the first 2 games did not suit Phil at all and Saka played very well out there tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.