Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t an opinion. One player is the best striker in the prem and has scored for fun since joining the first team. Also 3 golden boots and top assister.

Lukaku whilst he has improved, his best season is in an extremely poor league. Got himself in great shape but also says a lot he allowed himself to be so out of shape. As I’ve said I don’t dislike Lukaku, but them same eyes you claim give you your evidence on him I’m really unsure why people have temporary blindness when watching Kane.
If we are talking 'facts' then you are wrong. Sergio Aguero has been the best striker in the Premier League over the period you reference. His goals per minute are superior to Kanes.

If we are talking 'facts' then you are wrong. Sergio Aguero has been the best striker in the Premier League over the period you reference. His goals per minute are superior to Kanes.
Aguero is no longer here. Can you enlighten me who is number two in the goals to minutes ratio?
Last years top scorer and top assister and some reason people want to find ways to discredit him whilst unbelievable raving off Lukaku.

Next season Kane and aguero will have played a similar number of games and Aguero has scored I think 18 more. Very good chance that Kane will have overtaken him whilst spending the majority of his career at a lesser club surrounded by poorer players. How’s them for facts

Aguero is no longer here. Can you enlighten me who is number two in the goals to minutes ratio?
Last years top scorer and top assister and some reason people want to find ways to discredit him whilst unbelievable raving off Lukaku.

Next season Kane and aguero will have played a similar number of games and Aguero has scored I think 18 more. Very good chance that Kane will have overtaken him whilst spending the majority of his career at a lesser club surrounded by poorer players. How’s them for facts
You seem extremely wedded to Kane.
I don’t think I have been ’raving’ simply pointing out that Lukaku is nowhere near as bad as you describe him. Neither is my antipathy towards Kane particularly strange. Put simply, I don’t want a Spurs ‘legend’ at my club if there are better available. If he comes I’ll support him of course but I can’t see him ever being a City legend, ever.
Now you must be busy as president of the Harry Kane fan club. Hope for your sake he comes. Have a pleasant morning mate.

If you are genuinely wanting Lukaku, think he fits over Kane then log out, delete your account. Anything. Football isn’t for you. I quite like Lukaku however to think he’s better, a better fit, scores as many goals, better link up play then you’re mental.
I’ve heard we don’t want Kane because we won’t have a connection to him being ex Spurs. But we want lukaku who is an ex rag.
Kane won’t fit but lukaku will ???
Kane hides in big games I also read (despite that being a lie and he scores against every big team he’s faced) feel free to look at Lukaku stats against the top 6.
lukaku has been at Chelsea and united and both teams flogged him. The snails pace of Serie A suits him down to the ground.
And I’m the arrogant here...

1. Join a football forum
2. Insult everyones football intelligence in your first handful of posts
3. Bang on and on about how wonderful a player at a rival club is

hmmmmm....
Lol as bad as another poster who wants to shut down any discussion about Kane by repeating “It’s done” every other post...

I think Lukaku looks like a much-improved player. His movement and finishing is much better. They said last night Thierry Henry had become his mentor in the Belgium set-up and was doing a lot of 1-1 striker coaching with him. The goal he scored last night when he received the ball with his back to goal was one he never would have scored in the past because his strength was always as a front-runner. He has also built a great partnership for Belgium with KDB.
I used to be sceptical about Lukaku but I now believe he would be a great option for City (if we can't get Haaland)

Lukaku for me over Kane, I know how stupid it sounds. My minds eye has Romerz fitting into a system of short sharp passing game over Kane's. purely an instinctive choice and I think Jo would get a bag full in this team ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.