It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting a feeling that this is going to be a really stale window, not just for us but for most sides. Big transfers just seem to be so difficult to get done these days, the bigger clubs don't need to sell anymore and that even applies to mid table lower sides nowadays. Can see clubs using more and more of their academy products soon, and would that really be such a bad thing?
Fully agree.

Tolmie and a few other posters provide an invaluable service to this forum.

there is nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted hinting at transfer targets. Some he gets right, some he doesn’t but I am in no doubt that he always posts in good faith.
The true king of the ITKs though is the guy who started the thread on the day of the takeover before the news broke. I can’t remember his name but it was amazing to see his original post before any news had broken.
Leave tolmie alone, I’d rather read any of his posts than any of the hundreds of posts in other threads slagging our player’s off for example.

Why do people get offended when someone calls out Tolmie?

Some posters thinks hes God some take the info with a pinch of salt and some think he is full of shit

For what it's worth I'm in the pinch of salt camp but don't have any issue with someone questioning Tolmies info.

Spursmad was the most genuine ITK and an honourable mention to the poster who called the Delph transfer after he turned us down

Reading fan forums has great entertainment value if taken in the right spirit . And all of these fan forums even the most delusional ones ( cunty red cafe and Rawk looking at you) having something in common :

• A fair few slogging ITKs and some bore **** every season pretending to be an ITK
  • Overestimating your own players value and vice versa ( Spurs fans think Harry Kane = 100 mil plus B.Silva plus Laporte)
  • Media is biased against them ( The cult at Rawk are constantly moaning about how the media hates them. Talk about zero self awareness)
  • Their place in the football chain ( Spurs fan think they are biggest in London and third biggest club in England)
  • The bias of the referees. ( Red cafe thinks they don't get decisions because they are the biggest in the far wide land and denying them referee calls leads to more eyeballs)
But it's pretty fun to read how fans as a community have reactions to certain aspects of a game.

Tolmie and a few other posters provide an invaluable service to this forum.

there is nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted hinting at transfer targets. Some he gets right, some he doesn’t but I am in no doubt that he always posts in good faith.
The true king of the ITKs though is the guy who started the thread on the day of the takeover before the news broke. I can’t remember his name but it was amazing to see his original post before any news had broken.
Leave tolmie alone, I’d rather read any of his posts than any of the hundreds of posts in other threads slagging our player’s off for example.

Marco and his crystal balls…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.