Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to wait until his contract expires so he can officially be put in the available out of contract team with the likes of Andros Townsend, Sakho, Gary Cahill etc and be up top with Dwight Gayle & Andy Carroll.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say I've got a genuine feeling in my gut that we are going to get the shock of our lives and its going to be all over Sky Sports news that he's leaving Barcelona and shortly after announced that he's joining City.

I'm not ITK at all BTW and will probably look an absolute tit later on when his 2 year extension gets announced. But its just a feeling I've got. This delay does not add up at all....

And yes, as you can see by the date I joined, it was last summer just so I could get involved in this thread.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say I've got a genuine feeling in my gut that we are going to get the shock of our lives and its going to be all over Sky Sports news that he's leaving Barcelona and shortly after announced that he's joining City.

I'm not ITK at all BTW and will probably look an absolute tit later on when his 2 year extension gets announced. But its just a feeling I've got. This delay does not add up at all....
1624446662524.png

Haha I know, its pathetic isn't it. I'm all about the "once in a lifetime" thing though and have let the little pleb lead me a merry dance of hope since 2014
2014 IF he had signed I would be dancing from the roof tops but not now, time to move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.