Harry Kane

Sterling outperformed Kane in all three games at the Euros so far.
The thing is, and this is where we disagree ultimately: I don’t think he’s all that different and amazing at Tottenham either. I’m not shocked watching him at the Euros because this is the Kane of late and what I expect of him.

But please, tell me: who are the “many of the footballing greats haven’t been amazing internationally”?
Kane is of late? The top scorer and assisted in the fucking league. If you had half a brain cell you’d be dangerous. Last years top scorer and assister is shit ladies and gentlemen. The fact you defend sterling would suggest you’re simply blinded with loyalty. If Kane signs then carries on scoring for fun (that’s the Kane of late) you’ll no doubt be up his arse.

Messi hasn’t won anything internationally. Regarded as the best player ever. You judge a player on their club career really, otherwise every single Englishman is shite

Half of this (at least!) isn’t “made up” lmao.
Only one that makes sense for now is him playing shit for England which has absolutely 0 relevance to how he has been at club level. Like a lot of players, he does well at club level. All of the other points are idiotic football Twitter takes of little to no credibility

There seem to be a few with a serious man crush on a player that hasn’t and possibly won’t sign for us, he’s a good striker but it’s hardly a case of him or no one.
No man crush. We have eyes and it’s embarrassing the made up points people provide to not want him. By all means don’t like or want him. Don’t talk absolute bollocks though

Kane is of late? The top scorer and assisted in the fucking league. If you had half a brain cell you’d be dangerous. Last years top scorer and assister is shit ladies and gentlemen. The fact you defend sterling would suggest you’re simply blinded with loyalty. If Kane signs then carries on scoring for fun (that’s the Kane of late) you’ll no doubt be up his arse.

Messi hasn’t won anything internationally. Regarded as the best player ever. You judge a player on their club career really, otherwise every single Englishman is shite
Well said.

Kane will get at least 2 to 3 chances a game with us and score at least one then chances with England he has had one maybe two chances in three games! That’s the difference! If people can’t see that football ain’t for them..
It’s not the 2-3 chances a game that bothers me.
It’s what he does for the rest of the game that’s the problem.
For a £130m+ player, he/they should be involved more over 90 minutes/a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.