Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he'd still get the same amount of cheap free kicks playing for us or just get told to get up?

A small tap anywhere near him and he goes down with that look of anguish on his face, pisses me off.
They used to blame Johnny foreigner in years gone by, now English players are praised for doing the same, praised for cheating ffs

The first thing Pep will do is make him move the ball quicker. If you're getting fouled and stopping the game you're holding on to the ball too long.
Yeh he holds on to it far too long, he's got incredibly quick feet which draws them in but doesn't release it quick enough.

Agree, playing for Villa

Sterling has 96 premier league goals , over 50 assists, that isn't good enough for you, so Grealish would need to up those stats drastically to please some.
Of course for City his stats would improve. Whether they could ever match Sterlings' is open to debate.
He is easy on the eye, and has potential , we will find out soon enough.

Sterling has 96 premier league goals , over 50 assists, that isn't good enough for you, so Grealish would need to up those stats drastically to please some.
Of course for City his stats would improve. Whether they could ever match Sterlings' is open to debate.
You have lost me. Where did I say Sterling's G&A were not good enough for me?

Let's get away from the idea Grealish is going to replace Sterling in any form because its just fanfic from the usual anti-Sterling brigade.

Sterling's role as a secondary goalscorer who is necessary for a balanced side and neither Grealish nor Foden are going to replace it long term.

Grealish is absolutely class. With Pep guiding him he could get to that next world-class level. I think anyone saying they don't want him is caught up on him being a bit eccentric.

I think he has a higher ceiling than the likes of Bernardo, but he needs to make the move sooner rather than later!

Let's get away from the idea Grealish is going to replace Sterling in any form because its just fanfic from the usual anti-Sterling brigade.

Sterling's role as a secondary goalscorer who is necessary for a balanced side and neither Grealish nor Foden are going to replace it long term.

I agree .
I am not one of those who need persuading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.