Harry Kane

It’s not the 2-3 chances a game that bothers me.
It’s what he does for the rest of the game that’s the problem.
For a £130m+ player, he/they should be involved more over 90 minutes/a season.

Here's Kane this season vs Agüero in his best season under Pep:
Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 8.40.57 AM.png
This isn't me saying "Kane is better than Agüero," by the way, because I don't believe that.

Just pointing out that he is pretty involved in most aspects of the game, certainly as much as Sergio was when he was scoring for fun. This doesn't include all the headers he wins (both attacking and defensive) either

View attachment 19915
This isn't me saying "Kane is better than Agüero," by the way, because I don't believe that.

Just pointing out that he is pretty involved in most aspects of the game, certainly as much as Sergio was when he was scoring for fun. This doesn't include all the headers he wins (both attacking and defensive) either
Listen, you're never gonna convince people with "facts" and "numbers". they have seen him for 2 and a half matches in an england shirt this week and have clearly made up their mind.

View attachment 19915

That’s 600 minutes less for Aguero, the equivalent of 7 less games!

Apparently he wanted Maguire a few years ago also & we managed to dodge an £80m bullet there.

I'm hoping we don't get hit with a £150m one this time.

Pep wants a English spine. He’s done it in Germany Bayern had a German spine and Barca had a Spanish one.

Maguire would’ve been apart of that spine. Now we have John who’s come good. There was reports earlier in the season that pep liked Declan rice. He likes to use talents from the country he is coaching from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.