tv/radio ads that really grate

The Peloton one. Who in their right mind would pay a fortune for what is actually a very poor piece of gym equipment and a load of videos presented by what seem like absolute wankers.

This kind of forced positive hype is too American for me, just pisses me off.

The Peloton one. Who in their right mind would pay a fortune for what is actually a very poor piece of gym equipment and a load of videos presented by what seem like absolute wankers.

This kind of forced positive hype is too American for me, just pisses me off.
I like the look of the female instructor to be fair. I'd volunteer to be her spin cycle seat.

Any advert that get played to death for a short time. This week its been Martin Freeman 'decanting a shiraz'.

Day time tv seems to be full of adverts about death. The worst one is about cremation, they appear to be offering a service where they take away the body and bring back the ashes without any ceremony or funeral. A strange concept of not giving closure to the family.

Day time tv seems to be full of adverts about death. The worst one is about cremation, they appear to be offering a service where they take away the body and bring back the ashes without any ceremony or funeral. A strange concept of not giving closure to the family.
Was going to post about this. Working from home I watch the history channel alot. Literally 2 ads per break are about this. There’s one called ‘dead happy’. Ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.