Celtic thread 2020/21

We picked him up from AFC Wimbledon in the summer of 2019, and he made his debut in the FA Cup 3rd Rnd win away at Brighton 2020.

His interview went viral as he was so happy to be playing etc etc, he then played at Leeds the following week in a 0-2 win (did we really take 4 points of Leeds that season!) but then got sent off in a 0-5 drubbing at home to Blackburn a couple of weeks later and we didn't see much of him after that for the remainder of the season

He has done well this year when given his chance, playing in a team in a relgation battle, not being paid, chaos behind the scenes etc. He's still raw and has a mistake in him but a lot of Wednesday fans wanted him to stay.

In true Chansiri fashion another young promising player has been allowed to run his contract down and leave for about 200k

I think him & Shaw are decent signings, might not be the top draw player you expect to hit the ground running, but nutured correctly and they'll both pay dividends in a few years time.

Pronuncation is Oz-za-se Uro-go-heedy :)
Signed this young dude from Sheff Wednesday. Anybody know anything about him?

We picked him up from AFC Wimbledon in the summer of 2019, and he made his debut in the FA Cup 3rd Rnd win away at Brighton 2020.

His interview went viral as he was so happy to be playing etc etc, he then played at Leeds the following week in a 0-2 win (did we really take 4 points of Leeds that season!) but then got sent off in a 0-5 drubbing at home to Blackburn a couple of weeks later and we didn't see much of him after that for the remainder of the season

He has done well this year when given his chance, playing in a team in a relgation battle, not being paid, chaos behind the scenes etc. He's still raw and has a mistake in him but a lot of Wednesday fans wanted him to stay.

In true Chansiri fashion another young promising player has been allowed to run his contract down and leave for about 200k

I think him & Shaw are decent signings, might not be the top draw player you expect to hit the ground running, but nutured correctly and they'll both pay dividends in a few years time.

Pronuncation is Oz-za-se Uro-go-heedy :)
Cheers, he does looks good in tue clios I've seen, but he holds onto the ball too long and takes too many chances. That can be coached out of him. Good touch and dribbling skills for a big guy, thinks he's Messi though but again that can be reigned in. Great engine and strong.. It's a pisser when you lose young players, we've lost 3 too. Plus, when we sell.to.Engk7sh teams we get buttons. £13m.fir VVD and £25m for Tierney, both now fuck knows what you woukd need to spend. Thanks for replying and I hope your club get rid if that had **** who owns you and you make the team back up the league's

Cheers, he does looks good in tue clios I've seen, but he holds onto the ball too long and takes too many chances. That can be coached out of him. Good touch and dribbling skills for a big guy, thinks he's Messi though but again that can be reigned in. Great engine and strong.. It's a pisser when you lose young players, we've lost 3 too. Plus, when we sell.to.Engk7sh teams we get buttons. £13m.fir VVD and £25m for Tierney, both now fuck knows what you woukd need to spend. Thanks for replying and I hope your club get rid if that had **** who owns you and you make the team back up the league's
Thanks m8

Go easy on us on Wednesday too :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.