Brian Kidd

Scored the goal in the first ever City game I saw, the funny thing is for 30 years I thought we had drawn 0-0 (apparently it was 1-1!!)so I guess it wasn't a memorable goal!

I wish, after an all nighter in Pattaya about 1988 arrived home to about a metre of water in the house.
All my pictures were destroyed including my old family photos, my dad's war photos from Burma and India, the lot.

Mancunian hero. Football man, local man, great man. Enjoy retirement and thanks for everything you have done for our club and lets be honest their club, and our whole great homeland

Think it would be fitting if we could all club together and get a page in the MEN to say thank you to Kiddo - he’s shown class and I wish we could reciprocate- anyone know the approximate cost? I wonder what the level of interest would be ?

Reactions: kun
Think it would be fitting if we could all club together and get a page in the MEN to say thank you to Kiddo - he’s shown class and I wish we could reciprocate- anyone know the approximate cost? I wonder what the level of interest would be ?
This would be brill. IIRC we did one similar for Mancini. Someone must know how much. Might be some United fans interested in taking part as well potentially.

Probably get a thousand comments from today's Rags calling him a Bertie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.