Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I’ve learned one thing from the first half, Sancho is the greatest player ever.
You should see him in training, fucking wow!

Being serious he has done well, Sterling very good. Kyle needs to keep his concentration. Mount needs to affect the game more in attack. Should beat this lot they ain't great and they have given us too much respect early on.

Playing Italy would be that much of a shock to the system I could see nothing but an absolute drubbing from Mancini's team.

They are light years faster in their thinking and execution. Insigne in particular is thinking at a different speed to everyone else. That said, I think they'll give a drubbing to whoever's left in the competition.

Regardless of the flicks and tricks, when Sancho picked the ball just now, no midfield to pass to. I know Ukraine have the middle flooded but fuck me why does Declan Rice always hide or become invisible?
Same for mount. Thats who his passing option shoukd be.

England are getting by in games,Denmark are no mugs and after the terrible events of eriksen it has galvanised an already decent enough team,Italy who I think will get past Spain will absolutely embarrass this England side if they set up anything close to this there will be tears in England but not the celebration kind ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.