Sterling and the hate he gets

The Welsh, Irish and especially Scots who say he dived and cheated have been celebrating the Maradona hand of god for 35 years. Guardians of fare play and decency when it suits their warped bigoted agenda.
Huge generalisations and exaggeration there I think. Of course there's a bit of inferiority complex there probably but you need to understand how easy England are to fucking despise when you have the arrogance of pundits like Ferdinand and Wright on the telly. The shite coming out of Lee Dixon's mouth too last night was unreal. I normally give him a pass as he's a city fan but that was too much

Huge generalisations and exaggeration there I think. Of course there's a bit of inferiority complex there probably but you need to understand how easy England are to fucking despise when you have the arrogance of pundits like Ferdinand and Wright on the telly. The shite coming out of Lee Dixon's mouth too last night was unreal. I normally give him a pass as he's a city fan but that was too much
You can’t hate 55 million people because of a couple of pundits . They are fans as well so are bound to get carried away. Did you see the Scottish pundits behavior after their magnificent 0-0 win at Wembley?

I hate the way every interviewer say he's justified his selection. Not one other player has had to justify their selection in this England squad!
This , the media hate the kid , some of it is racist , he only got them to back off because he spoke out about racism, they have started again , scum

No I dont think so
25ad6773c31b8a4c6a2aedb723bfdbc0.gif
It’s the second challenge he goes down on. Clear foul. He doesn’t start to go down at all after the first one. It’s just a witch hunt as usual for him

You can’t hate 55 million people because of a couple of pundits . They are fans as well so are bound to get carried away. Did you see the Scottish pundits behavior after their magnificent 0-0 win at Wembley?
Exactly. England pundits are biased, but the Welsh and Scottish ones were fucking embarrassing. But because it's plucky Scotland or Wales, they get away with it more.

To be fair, I've not seen any actual England fans criticising Sterling, even on Twitter. Click on their name, and they're almost to a man bitter Celts.

Got to say I thought Lee Dixon was absolutely gushing about Raheem last night. From the first minute to the last all he did was praise him, I certainly don't remember him being in the slightest bit critical of him.

It's worth mentioning that Sterling has been trained to go down when he feels contact by the countless times he's tried to be honest and stay on his feet and got fuck all from the refs for doing so.

And while we're at it, here's Daamsgard getting booked for diving in an earlier game.

Denmark-v-Belgium---UEFA-Euro-2020-Group-B-713ee3c247d394b45c807140d1c09b45.jpg

It’s the second challenge he goes down on. Clear foul. He doesn’t start to go down at all after the first one. It’s just a witch hunt as usual for him
It's a soft one, but you wouldn't even blink if it was given anywhere else on the pitch. And there's obviously a lot of room between "dive" and "foul". I'd like to watch some of the people moaning about it run as fast as they can with a ball at their feet while slaloming around a couple of big Danish lads who are sticking their legs out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.