Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel sorry for the players they gave it everything throughout the tournament. No point trying to read too much into the penalties it is what it is.

Southgate is wank though. Italy had the better manager and that showed. Its not the players fault he has no spine. England lose but playing football wins.

Do England actually practice taking penalties like clever twats in training ?

Or is it just a Rag thing that takes over rational thought ?

"I know i will do a Run, Walk,stop,pause try and make the Keeper look stupid...........Oh fuck i forgot i am not at the Swamp....shit i missed".

Firstly, Southgate doesn't even trust Sancho/Rashford to change the game in 90 mins/ET yet he trusts them shoulder all the pressure of taking the crucial pens fuck outta here that piss poor management why didn't he give it to players like grealish or even sterling.

Secondly, Mount should never see another minute on that pitch for England again. "Oh but we need mount for his defensive awareness and tackling" get the crap out of here, you're already playing a back 5 with 7 defensive players how much more defending do you need????
Mount was absolute wank the whole tournament

Lineker: We know how good Rashford is, we've seen him take many penalties, and Sancho is an incredibly gifted young footballer.

Wio: Sancho will go up there [pens] because he's got a care free attitude, he's young, he's hungry, he likes the responsibility, he likes the stage.

[both miss]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.