Why are England so toothless as an international team?

You know I almost ALMOST posted an apology for this thread, but then I realised that the team weren't as direct as they were in the last couple of games.

Always seemed to be an extra touch or lay off.

It just reverted to the play I expected.

I will blame Southgate on the astonishing subs mess, whilst Mancini(whoo-aa-woah) was constantly making adjustments.

Weirdly even though the game finished 1-1, I feel if GS had made better use of the subs, this could have been done in extra time with the youngsters running at the tired defence. Henderson on, Henderson off?

WTF?
Rashford scores that pen....England go on to win. It’s as simple as that for me.

Agree with you about the subs, but although he has improved his managerial acumen, he’s not there tactically yet. I hope by the next tournament he is....because I think we’re stuck with him !

Rashford scores that pen....England go on to win. It’s as simple as that for me.

Agree with you about the subs, but although he has improved his managerial acumen, he’s not there tactically yet. I hope by the next tournament he is....because I think we’re stuck with him !
Can't see England doing much in Qatar what with the heat issues, and his style of chasing the ball for 80 minutes. By the time we get to the next Euros, Germany and Spain will have sorted themselves out like Italy have done.

Happens every time we have a "golden generation".

Can't see England doing much in Qatar what with the heat issues, and his style of chasing the ball for 80 minutes. By the time we get to the next Euros, Germany and Spain will have sorted themselves out like Italy have done.

Happens every time we have a "golden generation".
I thought they are playing it in their winter - appreciate it won't be snowing but what temperatures will they be playing in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.