Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the complete opposite. At Villa he is under pressure to be the man, win the game, keep Villa in the PL and if Grealish plays well then Villa do well. Thats pressure. He comes here then he surrounded by great players and far less pressure on him to win the game every week. There is the pressure of the fee, but that comes with any big transfer.
Sorry I could not disagree more.

The expectation of winning every game is huge, it takes enormous mental strength to handle it, few can do it, only the very best.

For me this is only going to happen one way, Grealish must put in a transfer request, if he doesn’t can’t see this happening

If we sign him, which I hope we do, it will be because he is worthy of a place in the team already.

Do you really believe the club would break their transfer record on a squad player?
NO player is worthy of a place in this team from the off, you earn the right, you earn the respect of the dressing room.

For me this is only going to happen one way, Grealish must put in a transfer request, if he doesn’t can’t see this happening
I think the opposite, I still stand by the outgoing factor. We would pursue Grealish or any other midfielder if/when Bernardo departs. I just can't see any deal happening before then.

Grealish won't be thinking about pressure or competing, he will think he's going to walk into the side and he'll stay there as long as he keeps working because if he didn't have that much self-confidence and belief he wouldn't be where he is now.

That is the mindset of a professional footballer.
Well if that's the case then he is for us, if he has the ambition and the courage to come here and compete for a place in this team, fair play to him and much respect, if he is coming for money/ego, he can $$$$ off.

Alternative their

Alternative theory he never had intention of leaving and done deal to City is like +90% of other UK made up transfer rumours
If he never had any intentions on leaving then none of these discussions would be taking place. His representatives have clearly spoken to city and giving the inclination that he fancies the move.

Sorry I could not disagree more.

The expectation of winning every game is huge, it takes enormous mental strength to handle it, few can do it, only the very best.
I think he's shown for the past few years he can handle the weight of expectation. Time will tell if we do get him.

I think he's shown for the past few years he can handle the weight of expectation. Time will tell if we do get him.
LOL all due respect the pressure Villa are under compared to this club is night and day.

On and off the pitch the pressure will be intense if he rocks up.

If he messes up off the pitch he will be utterly ripped a new one, it will make his Range Rover/ Covid incident look like a teddy bears picnic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.