Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol he doesn't even play same position. Grealish posted heart eyes emojis to Buendia first training pics on Instagram the other day. Probably looking forward to training with him
Exactly. In his interview he said he always wanted to play for Dean Smith and John Terry. Grealish is convinced that with Buendia, Villa can close the 10 point gap to West Ham.

I don’t think we will get Harry Kane but I do believe that the grealish situation is a lot closer than the people think . I think £80 million will get this deal done but then we have to move someone on who I would imagine will be silva probably to ath Madrid . As for a striker coming in we will get one but I haven’t a clue who it will be
Just your feeling pal? Not a swipe just wondered if you had anything City’s end that you were perhaps hearing?

I once heard (I can't remember where from so don't take it as gospel) that a former city captain was moved on rather sharpish as he was found to have been stealing from the other players, especially their watches.
I doubt any of the players pulled him up on it though...
Mental that....whats up with these people?
Maybe they should of WATCHED him for a bit of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.