McDonald's

Saw a McDonalds for the first time in Canada 1978. There was a KFC in Manchester near the YMCA that we got fries from once or twice. I went into a wimpys once in Oldham. We were a bit poor.
Where was the Wimpy in Oldham? Got vague memories of it being by what is now the Wetherspoons. Don't know why Im asking you you've been gone as long as I have and we arent from the freezing cold shithole we are Failsworthians. I can recall being in Oldham Wimpeys. Any yonners can enlighten?

Where was the Wimpy in Oldham? Got vague memories of it being by what is now the Wetherspoons. Don't know why Im asking you you've been gone as long as I have and we arent from the freezing cold shithole we are Failsworthians. I can recall being in Oldham Wimpeys. Any yonners can enlighten?
Absolutely no idea mate. I was probably about 12. If I remember correctly, it was on the main road and near a market.
My Mum probably got me a water.

Their food is horrible, don't understand how anyone can eat that crap on a regular basis. They make decent coffee though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.