Reading Challenge 2021

For those of you who use e readers, a few bargains to be had (all 99p for Kindle and on Apple Books)

The Day of the Jackal - Frederick Forsyth
Read this years and years ago, a race against time to prevent the assassination of President De Gaulle.

Sirens - Joseph Knox
I noticed someone on here read this recently and has some great reviews.

Brazzaville Beach - William Boyd
Have read a few of his books, though not this one, critically acclaimed British novelist.
Cheers got James Patterson 3rd Degree, only bought Sirens last week at full price

Cheers got James Patterson 3rd Degree, only bought Sirens last week at full price

Have a look at www.bookbub.com for e book offers.

You can configure your preferences to the types of books you like and get a regular email of books on offer.

For physical books, try abebooks.co.uk for new and 2nd hand books. (Can also get cash back via quidco!)

Reactions: ob
The premium service is a great deal, must have downloaded well over 500 titles, get a decent e-book converter and it’s job done.
I use premium as well.
Easy to use and well worth it.
I use Readera app from playstore to read on my tablet.

No worries, glad you enjoyed it. My wife has since read all Jane Harper’s novels and enjoyed them. I’ve still only read the first two.

Many thanks for the Jane Harper recommendation. Have read her first three books over the past few weeks and all are a solid 8 or 9/10.

Next read is Kill the King by Sandrone Dazieri. (Book 3 in the Kill the…. series)

Finished The Sentinel by Lee Child yesterday. Usual Jack Reacher which I enjoy from time to time. Got The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman being delivered today from Amazon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.