Nuno Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He missed a month with knee and groin injury all season and is a quality player.
And for the popular name comment i would prefer proven other up and coming as left back has been our achilees heel for many seasons.
Not only this season though

He missed a month with knee and groin injury all season and is a quality player.
And for the popular name comment i would prefer proven over an up and coming player as left back has been our achilees heel for many seasons.
From the start of the 19/20 season he's missed 243 days all in, Mendy has only missed 129 in those 2 seasons. It's not great is it? Hell, Sergio only missed 238 in that time frame.

From the start of the 19/20 season he's missed 243 days all in, Mendy has only missed 129 in those 2 seasons. It's not great is it? Hell, Sergio only missed 238 in that time frame.

Proper made of glass ,and I really don't think he's that good, far too soft for starters

Do they have an option to buy porro at a set price? When does the option expire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.