Seasoncard - 2021/22

Great and I take it this is the same app that pings u wen u have been near someone with covid??
No its not the Covid app its just the NHS one that is linked to your personal medical records.

I think there is a City Matters meeting this week so hopefully they will get some info they will be able to share regarding this?

Any chance someone could enlighten me to what’s going on ticket wise and fans returning ?

Iv only come in here to ask about u16 entry to the ground as I’m seeing in the news that only ppl who have had the 2 jabs will be allowed into large venues and my lad hasn’t been offered the vaccine.

After reading back a few pages on here I’m seeing something about smart phone only entry to the ground and Francis Crawfords is either twatting everyone or buying everyone a chip barm .. ?

Are season tickets being replaced by smart phone entry and any idea what’s happening to u16 , are they allowed in without the jabs ?

And can I have a chip barm not a twatting ?

Any chance someone could enlighten me to what’s going on ticket wise and fans returning ?

Iv only come in here to ask about u16 entry to the ground as I’m seeing in the news that only ppl who have had the 2 jabs will be allowed into large venues and my lad hasn’t been offered the vaccine.

After reading back a few pages on here I’m seeing something about smart phone only entry to the ground and Francis Crawfords is either twatting everyone or buying everyone a chip barm .. ?

Are season tickets being replaced by smart phone entry and any idea what’s happening to u16 , are they allowed in without the jabs ?

And can I have a chip barm not a twatting ?
daft sod

Its " muffin "

In regards to the QR I think it lasts for a calendar month after you download it. If you do it tomorrow, it'll expire the 21 (again, I think so as I did it a few days ago & it expired on a different date, today it's the same date as yours)
I checked how it worked yesterday and was given a pass until the 23rd July. So hopefully its a calender month from that date.

Am I right in thinking to attend the match we are going to have to have this nhs app?

i’d imagine so mate

it’s the NHS app rather than the NHS Test and Trace app.

Gives a QR code you can scan and details of what doses and when you’ve had

It’s pretty good can order repeat prescriptions on there as well.

i’d imagine so mate

it’s the NHS app rather than the NHS Test and Trace app.

Gives a QR code you can scan and details of what doses and when you’ve had

It’s pretty good can order repeat prescriptions on there as well.
I think some of the features are dependent on whether one's NHS record is shared. Mine isn't so I can't see my health record or order prescriptions. Not sure if it's my record that isn't shared or my GP surgery that isn't set up to share. The Covid vaccination QR code still works though.

No its not the Covid app its just the NHS one that is linked to your personal medical records.

I think there is a City Matters meeting this week so hopefully they will get some info they will be able to share regarding this?
Only affecting a few of us but the NHS Scotland app has different functionality - so foresee more situations like trying to spend Scottish bank notes in England when we try to use that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.