Sky report - England v Italy chaos

Jim White on talk sport yesterday saying they should all be banned for life from England and club football and some could lose their jobs,no mention of talk sport and the like re- employing women beaters, drunk drivers etc.
Not like Jim Shite be sensationalist.

Jim White on talk sport yesterday saying they should all be banned for life from England and club football and some could lose their jobs,no mention of talk sport and the like re- employing women beaters, drunk drivers etc.
A lad from Crook Town, Co Durham was arrested in the ground and had a ticket. He was already banned from all football stadiums in the UK for his part in bother at a Celtic/Newcastle friendly years ago. Shows how good a banning order can be.

And some Engerland fans can't work out why other's don't follow the cunts.

Lots of questions need to be answered but it won't be the Mets fault. Cressenda Dick is fucking teflon.

do you apply that to city. 2011 semi final I saw lots of city fans sneaking/ breaking into Wembley, a United fans car being smashed up, city fans openly fighting in the stands. Every club has its minority of idiots.

when most of the country supports England you will get idiots like that.

‘engerland’ fans - you do realise most people in Manchester and city fans support England and wanted to do them well. Never seen Manchester as busy with city and United fans. Sweeping statements about all England fans don’t help

I think the problem here isn’t England fans or city fans behaviour... it’s those who use football as a umbrella to act like scum . It’s a social plague that must be stamped out it isn’t a football problem , there’s 99.9 % who are genuinely good lads and lasses Who are football fans we need to get grip on this or it’s gone for good genuinely feel sorry for those who put the yards into watching England . As I posted earlier on today it’s done damage to my family into watching football . The government, the FA ,
Uefa the whole rotten lot don’t need any internal investigations how there sponsors day got ruined they need to do an investigation how this can never happen again and get the people back into football without either getting ripped off or going to game securely and been able to say “we enjoyed that “ .

A lad from Crook Town, Co Durham was arrested in the ground and had a ticket. He was already banned from all football stadiums in the UK for his part in bother at a Celtic/Newcastle friendly years ago. Shows how good a banning order can be.
Burn him!! I agree, the banning orders are just stupid.

Genuinely after watching sky’s report I felt sick to the stomach,society is crumbling it’s getting out of control . Look at the way the country’s behaved during lock-down so much Self entitlement . I have two daughters one aged 14 one aged 10 unfortunately after watching that with me they want no part in football.seriously!!
For me personally that’s a shame beyond words I’ve got a job on now to try and make them come round. Anyone who took part in that should get a five stretch. We have become the dregs of Europe. I fear for what society my children will be brought up into.Never thought I’d say this but if we had the cash we’d be gone from these shores That’s how I feel about where this once great country is going.

That's such a shame about your girls mate, it might me an idea to maybe take them to a few Ladies games at the academy stadium to get them back used to it, with smaller crowds? hopefully they fall back in love with the game and are back at the Etihad soon!

It's always been easy to jib in at Wembley. The semi final against Chelsea in 2013 was chaos. I don't blame stewards as I wouldn't give a toss either faced with a mob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.