Away fans this season

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Genuine question and I may have missed discussions on this, but are away fans allowed back this season?
Less than 4 weeks now until Spurs away and heard nothing yet

I would find it strange if they were not allowed.
For example say City are playing Arsenal at home. How can they say 3,000 cockney's can't travel to the game when United have a home game and 10,000 Cockneys, 3,000 Cornish / Devonian, 2,000 Brummies, 1,000 South Waliens plus more all make their way up to Stretford

Might be tough for traveling Liverpool fans considering they're scouse and not English, but as the post above says it should be easily plausible for everyone else.

Might be tough for traveling Liverpool fans considering they're scouse and not English, but as the post above says it should be easily plausible for everyone else.
The dips first home game will be interesting attendance wise with virtually no flights :-)
Re away fans I think the simple answer is the clubs are waiting for guidance re future lockdowns. Supporters clubs would have normally booked coaches for Spurs and others got train tickets, can you imagine the shit storm if everything was cancelled in 2 weeks time

I wouldn't get concerned about away fans getting tickets for our games, IMO they will be playing behind closed doors again if the pingathon continues.

Hell it even looks like the bog roll rush has made a comeback.

team scouse did not even make the euros or the world cup hahahaha
passport and covid passports needed to travel over the River Mersey

The dips first home game will be interesting attendance wise with virtually no flights :-)
Re away fans I think the simple answer is the clubs are waiting for guidance re future lockdowns. Supporters clubs would have normally booked coaches for Spurs and others got train tickets, can you imagine the shit storm if everything was cancelled in 2 weeks time
Norway they will fill it if Thairport is shut
B4ayaGSCQAAmiY-.jpg

When does Lexit happen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.