Community Shield Final Wembley Stadium August 2021

Hotel booked for 2 nights, and looking forward to this. Would be good to get the tickets in the bag now.

Does anyone think there is a high chance of general sale for this game?

I know for certain games you need to have a purchase history to buy tickets but does that include being assigned tickets? Previously I’ve assigned tickets to the mrs so she technically has no purchase history, unsure if it goes to general sale I would be able to get 2 adult tickets because of this.

any help would be appreciated

cheers

Does anyone think there is a high chance of general sale for this game?

I know for certain games you need to have a purchase history to buy tickets but does that include being assigned tickets? Previously I’ve assigned tickets to the mrs so she technically has no purchase history, unsure if it goes to general sale I would be able to get 2 adult tickets because of this.

any help would be appreciated

cheers
Would've thought so, purely because it won't sell out due to the lack of time to organise travel etc, should be a full allocation as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.