Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing stopping this deal will be money.
“He doesn’t want to come here”
“Not while Riola is his agent”
Nonsense, he’s already said we are one of 6 clubs he wants to join, so that’s not quite not wanting to come here.
We’ve had a meeting with his representatives, the great European tour, so why did we bother even enquiring if Riola was his agent?
Again nonsense.
It all went quiet when Dortmund said they wanted £150m, paper talk of him wanting £500k a week and Riola wanting a huge chunk of cash.
Pep saying he’s too expensive for us.
The same way “we aren’t paying £160m for a player” stories that have broke this morning with regards Harry ’the jogger’ Kane.
Hopefully if we aren’t prepared to pay the figures it’ll take to get Haaland, then we ain’t paying them for kane either.
Haaland would improve our team for the next 5-10 years, goals, speed, power and strength and would be a great fit.
Kane on the other hand I don’t believe would be a good fit, he’ll get goals but would slow us down and looking at him I think he’ll be done in 3 years at most.
If we really are prepared to pay £130m on Kane, then we should push the boat out and get the younger and better fit.

Fucking hell.
Sometimes it seems you can't say anything on here without somebody turning into a (whatever the subject) expert on the subject and shooting you down.

I merely stated that being of such young age Haaland could potentially be our player for the next 10 years like some other recent world class players have been.
It's possible, if both camps are happy.
I was also insinuating Harry Kane can't be that player due to his age.
I know there are hurdles to get over for this to happen, and I know his agent is difficult, but I was stating that it could happen.

Somebody then has to turn into Aitor "Txiki" Begiristain Mujika and inform me how wrong I am ..for fucksake.
Teach me to keep my trap shut in future...:)
Fuck em.

The only thing stopping this deal will be money.
“He doesn’t want to come here”
“Not while Riola is his agent”
Nonsense, he’s already said we are one of 6 clubs he wants to join, so that’s not quite not wanting to come here.
We’ve had a meeting with his representatives, the great European tour, so why did we bother even enquiring if Riola was his agent?
Again nonsense.
It all went quiet when Dortmund said they wanted £150m, paper talk of him wanting £500k a week and Riola wanting a huge chunk of cash.
Pep saying he’s too expensive for us.
The same way “we aren’t paying £160m for a player” stories that have broke this morning with regards Harry ’the jogger’ Kane.
Hopefully if we aren’t prepared to pay the figures it’ll take to get Haaland, then we ain’t paying them for kane either.
Haaland would improve our team for the next 5-10 years, goals, speed, power and strength and would be a great fit.
Kane on the other hand I don’t believe would be a good fit, he’ll get goals but would slow us down and looking at him I think he’ll be done in 3 years at most.
If we really are prepared to pay £130m on Kane, then we should push the boat out and get the younger and better fit.
Despite your views, the club think differently, why do you think that might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.