Kylian Mbappé

I agree and think it is weird why Rush,Hughes,Gaza and most that i think of never stay abroad when its over.
Why Rooney, Giggs, and most still live here.
Why Sergio never wanted to leave and Kompany loves the place.
That is because Great Britain is a Beautiful place.
The Northwest is a perfect place to live.
Great Britain is a very beautiful country the only issue is climate but not everyone wants hot sun.

Rush in Turin was an embarrassment, his attitude said everything about Brits going abroad.

I don’t understand people who think “But if he came here, he’d win things and make tons of dough, even if the reputation of Manchester is ‘a few leafy green burbs and consistent rain which turns to sleet in the winter, and cloudy as fuck most days!’” when these players are all multi-multi-millionaires and this is a LIFESTYLE as much as it is anything else, PLUS it’s not like you aren’t going to win plenty playing for the top clubs in Europe!

Mbappe appears to have made it crystal clear to the entire world: I’m going to Real Madrid, so they can either buy me before my contract ends or I’ll go on a free when it does end! I’m young, one of the best players in the world, have already hit the heights and don’t even need the money anymore, so I’ll do what I want, when I want!

Haaland is about to be “that guy,” too!

If YOU had your druthers, without your blue tinted specs on, where would YOU play? Paris, Milan, Munich, Madrid, Barcelona, London…. or Manchester???

Pep looks like he’s probably a short timer, so I don’t think even he’s a serious draw for the top young players anymore.

Do you work for the Manchester tourist board.

Did he used to get shit faced and moon a lot?
From the man himself...
"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country"

"Moving from Wales to Italy is like moving to a different country"

"I've got tremendous respect for different cultures, for the food and everything"

From the man himself...
"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country"

"Moving from Wales to Italy is like moving to a different country"

"I've got tremendous respect for different cultures, for the food and everything"
Sorry they are not his words,
The remark that has tormented former Liverpool striker ever since is, he says, nonsense. 'I was set up,' the Chester manager told me. 'It was someone's idea of fun - probably one of my Liverpool team-mates joked that I'd said it and things went from there.

This thread should be closed.

he wants madrid and nothing else, fair play to the boy! I love it even more that he is running down his PSG contract!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.