TV Series

Just watched the first episode of Zero Zero Zero and very watchable.Still anything connected to the Mafia is watchable for me.
Hope the rest is as good.
It's excellent and gets better as it goes along. I liked the way they filmed it from both sides of the character.

Not a series but documentary film - "Killing Escobar".

It's about British Mercenaries who took up a mission to assassinate Escobar - really intriguing watch.

It is on the iplayer

Netflix hasn't half gone down hill in the last 12 months. It's all rrally shit ITV 4 standard reality TV crap now or half baked true crime documentaries. I'm a big fan of true crime stuff but they've jumped on that wagon too heavily, all the newest docs they bring out follow a very familiar 2 episode set up, 5 and a half episode hypothesising before telling us all that was bollocks all along. Wish they'd take their time and make stuff actuslly worth watching. Having said that, I started watching the serpent via Netflix which is actually a BBC show but I missed it then. Excellent so far and jenna Coleman is just a delight to watch.
It really makes you wonder what's been happening in the last 12 or 18 months to cause that doesn't it.

:(

Netflix hasn't half gone down hill in the last 12 months. It's all rrally shit ITV 4 standard reality TV crap now or half baked true crime documentaries. I'm a big fan of true crime stuff but they've jumped on that wagon too heavily, all the newest docs they bring out follow a very familiar 2 episode set up, 5 and a half episode hypothesising before telling us all that was bollocks all along. Wish they'd take their time and make stuff actuslly worth watching. Having said that, I started watching the serpent via Netflix which is actually a BBC show but I missed it then. Excellent so far and jenna Coleman is just a delight to watch.

I am interested to see what Netflix do with the TV adaptation of Michael Connelly's The Lincoln Lawyer, currently in production.

Michael Connelly says there wont be any cross-over with Bosch due to the programmes being made by different networks. (The main character in the Lincoln Lawyer is Bosch's half-brother, and their paths do cross in the books).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.