Dusty Hill RIP

absolutely love this band, bought the eliminator album in 83 and then discovered a whole back catalogue of great southern blues albums. Sad sad news. saw them a few years back and they did not dissapoint. RIP Dusty Hill.

I have tickets to see them in a couple of weeks… oh well
Still going ahead maybe as they'd already lined up a new bassist due to Dusty pulling out of the last show. His own wishes apparently (according to Wiki) so perhaps he knew something.

RIP Dusty, thanks for being part of one of my all time favourite bands. Those albums from the seventies always put a smile on my face. Totally unique.

Last edited:
Like many I discovered them with Eliminator, which if I recall was released with a free "best of" album. Unique sound, sadly never saw them live. RIP

Sad news ... R.I.P.

He has told them to continue in his absence. Their long time guitar tech Elwood, stood in for him at the weekend. They cancelled last night's gig, but plan to play their next tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.