Cycling Advice

Been to John O'Groats today (by car!). Lots of cyclists starting/finishing JOGLE/LEJOG there and on the roads nearby. One day...maybe...

Ok im ready for a new bike. I dont want a proper ‘racer’ road bike but my current specialized is too much of a heavy off road mountain bike.
So im after a hybrid. Something nice n light but could go slightly off road if needs be

£500 ish budget

Go …. ;)

Best cycle shop in stockport/manchester please chaps. Decent stock in the £500 range for a hybrid mountain/road bike
Online is probably the best value right now. Might have to wait a bit for delivery though, as all stock is pretty low right now.

The Giant Escape 3 Disk I posted above is out of stock but the none-disk version appears to be in stock in most sizes. It's a well spec'd bike for just short of £420.

Giant Escape 3 2021 Aluminium Hybrid Bike Moss Green Rutland Cycl (rutlandcycling.com)

Online is probably the best value right now. Might have to wait a bit for delivery though, as all stock is pretty low right now.

The Giant Escape 3 Disk I posted above is out of stock but the none-disk version appears to be in stock in most sizes. It's a well spec'd bike for just short of £420.

Giant Escape 3 2021 Aluminium Hybrid Bike Moss Green Rutland Cycl (rutlandcycling.com)
Just sold my specialized tonight so was keen to get out this weekend to treat myself to a new one.
Want one now !! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.