Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love their fans moaning about the fee being too low when their club just made an insulting offer of £25 million for Ward-Prowse. I think they are gonna realise that in the current market £100 million isn't going to go very far. They will probably have to spend half of it on Ward-Prowse alone.

Spot on. The Agency who look after him have plans to build him into the new Beckham. Not sure who's got the worse accent but he's a good looking chap and is marketable off the back of that and the fact he's a down to earth lad who's a genuinely top class footballer. Now he's at City everyone will want him. He'll have deals with Gucci, Calvin Klein etc probably lined up. I know I'm completely biased as well but he is genuinely worth the money, just give it 4 or 5 weeks and you'll know what I mean.

Absolute meltdown on Villa Twitter by the way, some are saying he'll reject City (lol), some are blaming the owners for accepting £100m and some have actually realised that Grealish just wanted to go and play CL football and play under arguably the greatest Manager ever. I came off VillaTalk about 5 years ago because it's full of really strange people, bet it's fun on there today.

Do yourself a favour and delete Twitter, it’s shite.

I do love their fans moaning about the fee being too low when their club just made an insulting offer of £25 million for Ward-Prowse. I think they are gonna realise that in the current market £100 million isn't going to go very far. They will probably have to spend half of it on Ward-Prowse alone.

Ward Prowse for £25m is laughable. He’s easily worth £40m+, especially Southampton knowing they have £100m in their back pocket.

Spot on. The Agency who look after him have plans to build him into the new Beckham. Not sure who's got the worse accent but he's a good looking chap and is marketable off the back of that and the fact he's a down to earth lad who's a genuinely top class footballer. Now he's at City everyone will want him. He'll have deals with Gucci, Calvin Klein etc probably lined up. I know I'm completely biased as well but he is genuinely worth the money, just give it 4 or 5 weeks and you'll know what I mean.

Absolute meltdown on Villa Twitter by the way, some are saying he'll reject City (lol), some are blaming the owners for accepting £100m and some have actually realised that Grealish just wanted to go and play CL football and play under arguably the greatest Manager ever. I came off VillaTalk about 5 years ago because it's full of really strange people, bet it's fun on there today.

This is a point not enough people have made. The sheer uptick in Grealish's brand and income this move will bring is off the charts. He'll be raking in millions and losing that Sasha's name among the legion of Insta models on his phone within a week. All while working for Pep Guardiola and winning trophies he's always dreamed of.

Honestly don't know how anyone can begrudge him the move, just because some social media guy he's never met tweeted "my home, my club" for him a few months ago.

He's deleting all his historical pro rag tweets, his brother has deleted his twitter probably knowing he was gonna cop for some shit and he didn't appear in their kit reveal. It's looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.